Name: Quarantine Zone
Query Port: 27001
Admin: Frink (Steam)
HOW TO CONNECT
1) Steam server browser - add server by I.P. address: 220.127.116.11:27001
2) Click LAUNCH GAME in the "Conan Exiles" drop-down menu at the top of this site
3) Click on the LAUNCH button in the server banner box on this site (right side of page)
4) Enter the following into any web browser: steam://connect/18.104.22.168:27001 or click HERE
5) In-game server browser - glitchy and currently not very reliable. Search for "Quarantine Zone"
6) Start game. Open console (~) and paste the following line:
7) Start game. PLAY ONLINE. Select DIRECT CONNECT (bottom left):
-Multipliers: 5x XP/craft/harvest
-Clan max size: 10
-Base damage: Off
-Shield Durability: 0.25 (increases durability)
-Item Durability: 0.1 (increases durability) *may not be working
-Item Spoil: 0.2 (increases durability)
-Crafting speed: 5x
-Thrall knockout timer: 20 minutes
-Player corpses in world (logout): Off
-Max Aggro Range: 2000, ~70 feet - (default: 9000, ~300 feet)
- No racism or any other form of discrimination. There is zero tolerance.
- No hacking. There is zero tolerance.
- Do not block NPC spawns. You will be asked to move.
- Do not foundation spam to claim land. These foundations will be removed.
- Do not impede movement around the map by blocking off areas. These barriers will be removed.
- Don't be a douche.
*Admin reserves final discretion to deal with any violation of server rules*
Custom monitor will track server status. Should the server crash unexpectedly, the monitor will detect this within 15 seconds. After an error is detected, the monitor will initiate a cleanup to ensure any remaining server processes are closed to ensure a clean restart. Once the cleanup is completed, the monitor will trigger a server restart. The restart process takes approximately 1 minute to complete.
-Intel Xeon E5-1620v2, 4c/8t 3.7 GHz+/3,9 GHz+
-64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
-3x 300Gb SSD Intel DC S3K SATA3 6Gbps, RAID 0
-500 Mbps/1 Gbps burst
-Hosted near Montreal, Quebec
-Quarantine Zone old server backup (03/07/2017 - 7:58 PM): LINK
1) Copy file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved
2) Start game and select Single Player
3) Game will indicate that you already have a session in-progress, select CONTINUE to start the session. Note: if you already have an existing single-player session, continuing will overwrite it. Back up your current game.db before loading the Quarantine Zone backup.
Note: first startup may take far longer than usual